Sunday, April 24, 2011

Listening to others

   As I read other's episodes on 3.11, I realized I was too fortunate to stay in Korea. I usually go back home for breaks. Anyway, most people who were in Japan went through hardships. Some people even thought about death at that moment. When I read that post, I was a little bit shocked. Mostly, they felt fear from earthquake. Generally, I heard many people evacuated to safer places and stayed with groups of people likely friends, cousins, and family. Temporarily, Tokyo was panic due to shortage of electricity and traffic. Tokyo is still limited to use electricity in public area. However, Tokyo is almost settled down as I see.Despite the chaos, some people seemed to use twitter and notified their safety. I think that was a good idea. Therefore, I realized a great power of technology. And some people shared pictures while earthquake hit their places. Some of their houses were badly attacked by the quakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment